Fractal describes the fragility of a moment. There are no secrets; Everything that is seen on the scene is what is and what is necessary. Through the combination of:
- Music: musical experimentation, percussion, guitar, voice and loop.
- Circus: contortion, hand-to-hand, participatory theater, balance on objects and air fence.
- The geometric Object: it is the bamboo structure that is transformed and with which in a holistic way, the entire creative process is investigated, where the parts are completely and vice versa, to look for new forms and ultimately from the which emerges a new scenic language
A fractal is a geometric object that is repeated on different scales thus creating a more complex overall shape. If we apply this criterion in time, we obtain similar fragments that appear consecutively, which are repeated and complemented. Fractal is a spectacle that stretches for a moment and turns it into a stage setting, the instant is fully conscious of itself, and that is why everything that happens is linked to what has happened and what will happen, the same thing From this idea and starting from the moment of strength as a symbol of what is fragile, one works primarily on this concept; The fragility of an instant. Fragility appears when we show up, for this reason there are no secrets and everything that is on the scene is what is and what is necessary. This is also why the main stage object, which is at the same time an indispensable support for circus technique, is the least expression of it.
- Colaboració Leandre Clown
- Núm. d'intèrprets:
- Fitxa Artística:
- 45 min- 1h15 min
- Any estrena:
- Acrobàcia a terra, Acrobàcia aèria, Altres equilibris, Cèrcol aeri, Contorsionisme, Equilibrisme, Mans a mans, Teatre
- Tipus de públic:
- Tots els públics
- Música en directe: